Are you looking for an easy way to switch the language settings on your Disney+ account? Look no further – this guide has got you covered.
Disney+ is one of the most popular streaming services available and its content library includes movies, shows, documentaries, and more in dozens of languages. If you’re new to the service or just want to explore different content in different languages, here’s how you can change your language preferences on Disney+.
Follow some easy steps to change Language on Disney Plus.
1. Log in to your Disney+ account.
2. Click on the “Profile” icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Account Settings” from the menu that appears.
4. Select “Language and Location” from the left column of the options that appear on the next page.
5. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu on this page and click “Save”.
6. Your language settings will then be updated, with all menu items and content now appearing in your chosen language.
Leave a Reply